With custom shell, hall gimbals and detachable Antenna. Get it here!
Just before you guys try to install the new hall gimbals into your Taranis, or try to paint your shell or destroy your TX while doing the Taranis antenna mod. Go to BG and buy yourself the special edition Taranis with all needed mods and just enjoy your hobby.
Magic is in the house 😉
Don’t wait and get this low priced goggle gem @ Banggood.
- goggles with 5.8Ghz video receiver
- A, B, C, D and E frequency bands (each with 8 channels) = 40 channels
- 4.3 inch display with 480×272 pixels resolution
- 500cd/m2 screen brighntess
- OSD with frequency and battery status
- OSD language can be changed
- functions like adjustable contrast and brightness
- switchable between 4:3 and 16:9 (really cool feature)
- googles themselves
- 1600mAh 1S battery
- simple manual
- USB charging cable for the battery (yes, it’s charged over USB)
- alcohol pads to clean the screen
- pretty low light @ 215g
- battery is 23g
- size is 18cm x 15cm x about 10cm
The goggles are a great deal for spectators or beginner in the world of FPV. My family really enjoyed watching me fly. They fit large heads like mine and smaller ones so kids can use them as well. The adjustable straps make the goggles very comfortable. You get a soft foam face frame so it feels really good on your face as well.
What could be better?
For that price actually *nothing* but there are still features that every *professional* pilot would miss.
- screen resolution
- diversity receiver
- dvr recorder
- channel auto search function
- OSD should be optional (if you have OSD on your kwad)
- better (cloverleaf) antenna
- larger battery
- battery charged over XT60 with 3C