Eachine DVR03 is able to record in 720p @ 30fps! You can get the camera from BG. It’s currently only USD29.99.
Due to its weight it’s best to put it inside frames from about 105mm of size.
- VTX with switchable power 25mW/50mW/200mW
- 5.8Ghz with 72 channels
- nickel plated four leaf antenna
- 120° camera
- micro SD card slot for HD video recording
- microphone is on board
- AIO Eachine DVR03 camera
- adapter for Eachine batteries
- user guide
- powered input between 3.2V and 5.5V (1S battery)
- 1/4 CMOS, 520TVL, 120° camera with 1 mega pixel resolution
- NTSC/PAL switchable cam (can be done over OSD)
- DVR resolution is 640×480 @ 30 fps (Fatsharks)
- HD resolution is 1280×720 @ 30 fps
- VTX @ 200mW uses up to 860mA
- 41.5mm height with antenna
- 18m without antenna
- 29mm width
- light weight with 11g
Take a look at the following video in which I compare HD footage to DVR footage from Fatsharks. I additionally compare DVR footage from Eachine BAT QX105 and the Eachine DVR03.
Good for recording 720p @ 30fps HD footage in air crafts but definitely not for FPV racing.
- Unreal amount of features, including power switchable VTX and micro card slot for recording DVR video.
- Extremely easy to set up over buttons with LCD screen and OSD.
- Comes with a microphone.
- HD video quality could be slightly better.
- Sharpness could be set slightly better.
- Gets very hot.
- The worst thing on this AIO camera is the latency for FPV goggles. It’s huge (unusable while recording HD) and therefore the camera can’t be used for FPV racing on micro quads.